Sunday, October 3, 2010

Things

Five things you will find if you open my bag: 
  1. Cellphone
  2. Anna Sui Compact Powder
  3. Lip Ice Sheer Color
  4. Wallet
  5. Perfume
Five things in my bedroom:
  1. comfy bed
  2. TV
  3. mirror
  4. table
  5. homework thingy
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
  1. traveling
  2. having a baby
  3. Make love and peace
  4. successful marriage
  5. make a changes in Indonesia
Five things that make me very happy:
  1. Friends and family
  2. Traveling
  3. Bandung
  4. Beach
  5. Me Time
Five things I’m currently into:
  1. Craft
  2. TV series
  3. Writing
  4. Textile
  5. Dyeing
Five things on my To-Do list
  1. Live in Paris or New York
  2. be an entrepreneur
  3. Traveling with family or friends
  4. Married before 30
  5. Live in apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment