Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ibu, thank you for giving me life. Thank you for all the pain that you suffer from gave birth. I'm sorry for any problem I've caused. I know you always love me. Even when I talk back to you. Even I've made you cry many times. For me, our family is the only reason why I still here. Why I keep struggling to make it. Sometimes I feel tired for being myself. For being not good enough. When I feel good about myself, I don't know why, there's always something brings me down. It's like I don't deserve to feel good. I don't deserve to be happy. If you read this, please don't worry about me. I'm okay. I will never stop trying and fighting. And do not ever blame yourself. Because you're the best mom in the world, you're perfect for me, you never taught me any bad things, and you always be a good rolemodel for me. Trust me. You're the best. You have the purest love and heart in the world. And I love you. You know how much I love you. You always love me even when I couldn't love myself. Please forgive me. Forgive me. I love you. You know I really love you. It's just me. My other part of me that not related to you. But I promise you, I will never give up. I will never leave you. I will try so hard even I have to sweat blood or feel this hurt. Even this is so hard for me but I'll try my best. And I will never stop. Even it hurt so much that I couldn't draw my pain. But trust me I will never leave you. Because I love you more than I love myself.

Ayah, you know I always be your little girl. Thank you for being my shield. Thank you for always protect me from anything that would harm to me. Thank you for always fight for me. Giving your time, your life, to make me happy. To give me a perfect life. To always give what I wanted. I know you also love me, because yes, I love you too. I love you and I love you. I always thinking, that one day, if there's a man will take me away from you, I will always choose you. I will never leave you. I want to be your little girl until the day I die. I don't want to go far from you. But last time you said, your life wouldn't be perfect if you never take to the the isle, and see me in wedding dress. Married someone you actually hate, because he stole my heart. But you know what? I will never give my heart to anybody. My heart is only for you. Because you are my first and last love for me. Because I know you won't break my heart. I know you will never leave me for other women. I know, that I am what you wanted. I'm the perfect girl for you. And I know you always feel lucky to have me. I know you won't hurt me. And no one can replace you. There's no one who deserves my heart except you. So I promise you. I will never leave you. I will keep going and not give up. Sometimes I want to stop, but I will always remember your faith. I will never disappoint you. And even it's really hard for me, and I don't think there's someone would marry me, but I promise. I will get marry, so your life would be perfect. I love you. DOn't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment