Sunday, August 16, 2009

I've been tagged on facebook

1. how old are you? 19

2. are you single? in a relationship


3. at what age do you think you'll get married? 26


4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now? I hope so


5. if not, who do you want to marry? no idea


6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman? all my best

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding? semi-traditional, half modern, and totally artsy

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon? Africa will be nice, hot.

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite? closest fam and friends

10. will that include your exes? absolutely no

11. how many layers of cake do you want? 19

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening? evening

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding? I WILL-The Beatles, and I hope my husband will play guitar.

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife? normal

15. champagne or red wine? mineral water, and juices

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding? right after

17. money or household items? both! :D

18. how many kids would you like to have? 2

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD? yes for sure!

20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next? my boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment